Thursday, July 19, 2007

Tagged, I'm It - But What is IT?

The old phrase "better late than never" may not apply here, but this is my tag anyway. Now I can sleep at night.

4 Jobs I’ve Had

1- Assistant Butcher

2- Receptionist/Secretary at place that sells electronic innards

3- Snack Bar hostess at roller-skating rink

4- Maker of babies (maybe I really shouldn’t classify that as a job – sorry Kent)

4 Movies I Can Watch Over and Over

1- Friendly Persuasion

2- Pride and Prejudice (the five hour job)

3- Emma

4- Shrek 2 (I know, there is a bit of dichotomy here [look it up, I am in school and have to use it or lose it]. Maybe it’s the line “I love the ogre I married” that gets me – sorry Kent . . .again).

4 Places I’ve Lived

1- Redondo Beach

2- Davis County – Bountiful/Centerville/Farmington

3- Salt Lake County – Sandy/West Jordan

4- Ivins

4 Places I’ve Been

1- CA, from San Diego to San Francisco

2- Hawaii – thanks to Thompson’s

3- Ohio

4- New York, state - not city.

4 Favorite Foods

1- Not candied yams

2- Not oysters

3- Not liver

4- Everything else

4 Websites I Visit Every Day

1- Dixie College Homepage

2- Gmail

3- Google Search

4- Blogs

4 Places I’d Rather Be

1- Hawaii with family

2- Cabin with family

3- Beach with family

4- With family

4 People I Want to Tag

1- Cami Ellis

2- Hillary Kirschman

3- Amber Thompson

4- Kent Cook

Not too exciting a life, but I have absolutely loved it and hope it is only half over.

p.s. - could someone please teach me how you fit your pictures in so nicely, sometimes framed, and sometimes even in a slide show?

3 comments:

Tylershark said...

Do you like those little oyster crackers at least?

Gina and Jon said...

I have watched the full 5 hour Pride and Prejudice, but only once.. I think it's pretty entertaining. Do you like the new one that cam out recently? I did my slideshow through a website called Photobucket, you just upload your pictures and create a slideshow, let me know if you have any questions! I liked hearing about you in your tag!!

Kristen said...

Interesting tag...

Now it's Dad's turn!