Saturday, May 23, 2009

Grace and the Caterpillar


I found this cute little caterpillar in our flowerbed. I love him and kiss him and take him with me everywhere.


My mommy says that someday he will be a beautiful butterfly.


I bet you wish you had a caterpillar like mine.


Maybe we could find you another caterpillar in our flowerbed and then we will all play together.


But you know what? After you have played with them for a while, caterpillars like to sleep,sleep,sleep. Mommy says that then you have to put them in a little dirt bed and come in for dinner. Goodnight Mr. Caterpillar.

4 comments:

Amber said...

The caterpillar never stood a chance! Grace just has too much "love" for things that can't get away fast enough.

Camari said...

Grace reminds me a lot of...me! I think a lot of cute and cuddly caterpillars never stood a chance in my day!!

three dogs and a logan couple said...

I wonder how she is with the cats? For some reason Elmyra from Tiny Toons comes to mind!

DMom said...

That is exactly what I said. Elmyra or that Darla from Finding Nemo -- or her Grandma that used to dress up kitties in baby clothes. They didn't stick around too long either.