Thursday, October 29, 2009

A Halloween Who's Who


I haven't put out holiday decorations since moving to St. George; the only exception being a $5 dollar 1 foot tall lighted Christmas tree from WalMart. This year as Dad was looking for black cloak he discovered these Halloween figures. I know we did these as a family, but I can't remember who painted what. If you recognize your little critter please let me know so I can write your name on it. It was such fun when we did these and I want to make the memory more complete.

3 comments:

Camari said...

You've just inspired me to come up with another project!! Halloween is a little too late, but there's still Thanksgiving and Christmas. I'm so bored! I think I painted the pumpkin, I might be wrong, but that one does look like it was the easiest one to paint.

Kristen said...

I don't think I was around for this project. But they sure look cute!

three dogs and a logan couple said...

I painted the one that looks like Frosty the Snowman. I'm not really sure what he is doing in the Halloween section...